Jiminy Cricket - I Actually Do Have a Conscience!

OK, so my conscience finally got to me. I'm a writer, a communicator, I do social media for a living for Pete's sake... and I don't have an active blog. Luckily, I realized that - just like most areas in my life where I am an epic failure - Crystal can help me overcome the patheticness... so I'm pawning the updating of this blog off on her.

Not that I actually expect her to write in it often; I just expect her to nag lovingly remind me when it's time to update/post/not-be-pathetic.

Anyhow, we'll use this as a place to share our adventures, our hilarious stories, and the fun parts of life... maybe we'll share meaningful stuff every once in a while, too -- but don't bet on it. We don't do serious.

Standby for entertainment!
1 Response
  1. Casper Says:

    Its ok, you have cousins as well that will help keep an eye on you. :) You can follow our blogs too and pester.. i mean, remind us as well :)